CONTENT WRITINGContent is King for any marketing strategy
It doesn’t matter how great of a website or brochure you design if what you say doesn’t satisfy the needs of your prospective buyer. Effective marketing copy is a how you nurture your prospective clients through the buying process.
We’ve found that content writing is often overlooked by many small-business owners or is considered an expense that is not worth investing in. I’m here to tell you, it is. Here’s why…
1. Content writing plays a major role in how prospective buyers learn about you, your company and exactly what services or products you offer.
2. Quality marketing content can help you convince prospects that your product is better than your competition and why they should buy from you.
3. Getting that “golden nugget”, aka top ranking on Google, requires a great content strategy.
4. Content marketing is an important factor to bringing prospective buyers to your website. You should have problem-solving articles, with links back to your website, posted to websites with a high domain authority.
5. Free downloadable e-books and white papers are great ways to collect email addresses.
6. Every step of the sales funnel needs well-written content.
7. Good content writing makes your company look professional.
When producing content, do yourself a favor and take the time to outline what message you want to relay to your prospective clients and be clear in what services you offer. Think about how your product or service can help solve a problem. Even if you’re hiring someone to write your content, you’ll need to spend some time with this to help the content writer understand your business. OcalaWebPros offers a full line of content writing services that work seamlessly with our web and graphic design services. If writing isn’t your thing, we’ve got you covered.
Why you need quality content writing
Brochures & Flyers